Frnds don't forget to prey for me ...

APSS

Beloved of All
Frnds don't forget to pray for me and my ###. Hoping and waiting the almighty lord to touch our ### and all our problem be solved.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thanks ### and God bless you too.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Father God, I believe you can do anything. I pray you would help all others requests. Please protect them and assist them in their needs. I plead, please may I have a job. I am beyond myself today, and unhappy. Though I pray in your son Jesus Christ's Holy name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
285
pray ๐Ÿ™ for me frnds, Deepen my relationship with my husband Lord, I love him more than my life, increase his love for me, tell him that I love him very much, I only want his love. Save our relationship from every evil eye, Make my husband crazy for me so that he can't live without me, Keep him...
Replies
9
Views
284
Prayers please Lord please don't forget about me, sent me godly connections and my godly husband I've been waiting and doing my best to be found godly but seems like there's no people around me, bless me Lord and bring more opportunities to my way extend my territory and that this man be a...
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom