2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I need an urgent prayer. I need a miracle. Me and ### are living separately for 4 and a half years. I have tried to bring her back in my life but she is not willing to come back in my life. I am so worried and scared and I don't know what to do. I love her so much. I want her to come back in my...
Replies
5
Views
17
Plz pray for my fiance ###. After 9 years relation he left me 😢😢😢 Plz pray for him God change his mind,heart and soul for me. Thanku
Replies
7
Views
15
Please pray that ### and ### reunite. And that ### is filled with the holy spirit.
Replies
6
Views
55
Normal easy breathing whole day and night. No pain in the stomach. Coming on time on the train and school Successful day Obedient pupils Protection of the blood from every evil in the school especially from the principle, authorities and pupils, amen.
Replies
5
Views
26
Please prayer for my family and ###
Replies
2
Views
9
Please pray for my husband ### as he is going through health problem. His mouth ulcer. Pray that God will heal him. Pritty
Replies
6
Views
16
Praying for God's mercy and favour over my insurance claim today ........miracle response in my favour today........ ### days today, insurance will make a decision. Please keep me in prayer .........Thank you ..............God bless you!
Replies
8
Views
13
Please Lord guide me, I pray I don’t make a mistake. Could this finally be my soul mate? Thank you Lord
Replies
8
Views
22
Plz pray that go ### next week for job
Replies
7
Views
17
Thank u all for ur prayers. Please uphold my family and me in your prayers. Pray for my employment, as I have been waiting for so long. Pray for my mother's health and make her debt-free. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom