2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

prayer for thanksgiving for the week giving me journey mercies, food and good health, pray for my relations with my employer and my fellow employees, pray for my financial breakthrough during the weekend, pray for me to get finances to be able to complete building my house, pray for me to get a...
Replies
5
Views
22
sir.plase pray for my daughter ### suffering veesing .cough and cold.
Replies
5
Views
20
Please pray that I will breathe easily and effortlessly, every cold (flu symptom and gastritis (acid reflux symptom be gone in Jesus' name! Also, please that I will be quick and easily and smoothly do prepare my gastric diet and other obligations now in the morning to come on time at work and...
Replies
6
Views
19
D
Jesus thank you for all I have experienced by way of healing lately. You have blessed me with better mental clarity and with seeing how I can be of benefit to my family/which eases the disappointment of past failures. I have been ruminating less on my own physical and mental defects and finding...
Replies
7
Views
21
Ente dusheelangalaal ### veedinu purathaayi enne rakshippan yesuvine kazhiyooo.
Replies
4
Views
25
Praying for strength and a closer walk with God!
Replies
7
Views
17
Lord, I need you. I Thank You for Grace and Mercy!! Help me through! Amen..
Replies
8
Views
53
Pray for me to meet the right man. I’ve been single for a while and I am ready to open my heart to love again. I’m not fearful, I just need guidance. I believe it and receive it in Jesus name!
Replies
5
Views
46
Replies
4
Views
24
I believe I can do everything in Jesus.. with Jesus at my side. Amen
Replies
7
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom