2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise God this morning! psalms 106:4 the bible says Remember me, Lord with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation. Please pray for my financial breakthrough I am going under difficult situation. Please I request you continue praying for me to have a beloved...
Replies
8
Views
30
Again requesting prayer for strong protection for all of us and deliverance (strongholds, spiritual bondage), healing and most importantly salvation (for those not yet saved). Lord Jesus please intervene strongly and deliver us from the evil one. I plead your precious blood over us and ask for...
Replies
5
Views
64
A employer accused my husband of harassment. He has been there for over 30 years this person has only been there 6 months. He has been the perfect employee. My prayer is for my husband to be called back to his employer to return to work.
Replies
7
Views
34
Please pray for ### healing from bodyache, headache financial problems, mentally peace, God protection, aim success and convert into Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
56
### is in her high tower now favor as a shield Psalm 5:12 far above all evil power witchcraft individuals using witchcraft against ### all evil power is off of ### permanently now
Replies
4
Views
144
Yes, it would be nice to know well I can meet someone have someone to tell me something.
Replies
4
Views
34
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family issues.
Replies
5
Views
20
Praise the Lord brother today's my birthday please pray for me, my bright future, and my family. Thank you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
27
God, Praise You + Thank You for this site & prayer warriors, for mercies(Lam 3:22-23), forgiveness, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
7
Views
19
I have been associated with prayerrequest since 2007, it was first in Orkut as I remember now. I came here because I had lost my teenage girlfriend of 5 years of relationship. This was when I was 23 years old. Now after so many years I never got her back but came to know the Lord and His love...
Replies
14
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom