2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My Daughter ### has just lost interest in studies and scared of portion. She is preparing for her 12th board exams. Prayers for instilling in her the desire to study and not to sunk into depression. With great efforts and prayers we have brought her out. Now only if she brings back her desire...
Replies
8
Views
163
Lord help to go USA ###. Please. I'm alone. I want my best friend to stay ###. Care for him.
Replies
2
Views
21
My husband ### good office atmosphere.,healing stomach problems,hearing defect. Son ### allergies of nose blocking,stomach problems,daughter's regularise menustral cycle,myself prolapsed uterus,kindly pray to Jesus through amma Mary's intercession.
Replies
8
Views
187
Dear Lord I come to You again for assistance. Please help me explain clearly the difficulties I've had financially to my wife about the school fees and please let her understand and accept my explanation. I also pray that you help me pay the fees for the year Father Almighty. This I pray for in...
Replies
5
Views
24
Good morning please do keep praying for my son to get his study job in UK as he struggles all alone in UK for last 18 months gone specially for his career as it spoilt here because of family problem.
Replies
7
Views
11
Jesus please let my son cooperate. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
15
yes hoping to meet someone by Christmas to spend Christmas with so that's it have no one else to spend it with so would like to meet someone and be able to have some Christmas time with them
Replies
7
Views
17
Let's please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years), 2. Israel (peace and salvation of the people of Israel.....heavy fighting in Gaza), 3. Salvation of many around the world. May the Father draw...
Replies
7
Views
16
Father God, I pray that you bless me with no side effects from getting my mirena removed. I pray that my body will function properly without it. I pray that my period will go back to being on a 5 day cycle and being a little bit lighter. I pray that you take away any pain I've had in this...
Replies
7
Views
27
Help ### distance himself from ###. Help him realize their friendship is not healthy and very toxic. Help him find some hobbies to do other than video games online.
Replies
7
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom