2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Asking for The Father Son and Holy Spirit to now show me what to do next... pleading for much direction and guidance in all of my ways... The steps of a good (righteous) man are ordered by The Lord... direct my footsteps Oh Lord... SPEAK TO ME TONIGHT INSTRUCT ME IN THE NIGHT...
Replies
11
Views
178
Praise the Lord, my self ### I request to pray my family my family member is my husband ### my two daughter ### (###) ### (###) I need a prayer support fr my family...and we need GOD's shower upon our house and gaidence fr my husband's Job,
Replies
7
Views
20
Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
7
Views
21
Please help me pray for ###, I need salvation, physical healing, deliverance, and breakthrough please help me pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
17
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day in her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
9
Views
19
Lord Jesus, I come before You and I continue to ask for Your help. Please take full charge of ###'s life. Don't ever let her fall in love with anyone. Keep her heart safe and covered by Your love. Let her always focus to You, her ministry, and in school. No one will ever bother her and influence...
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray the pain from ###'s sinus surgery goes away immediately.
Replies
10
Views
29
Mere naam ### hai mai ### me rehata hu kaphi dino se mera pet me dard ho raha hai doctor ko bhi dekhaya please mere liye Parmeshar se pray kar dijega. Jaimashi.
Replies
2
Views
15
Dear God, I thank you for all the blessings. Thank you for the prayers for I passed the interview last time. I am praying that I may fully accomplish the application. I am continually praying to all the prayers & prayer warriors in this site that may the Lord God grant their prayers in...
Replies
14
Views
38
I decree and declare ###'s name is restored now restore ### in every area Lord where her name has been entangled by the enemy. Restore ### Lord Restore ### Lord Restore her now even more than ever before now in Jesus Name
Replies
9
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom