2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord please give me some peace of mind..I thank you that my husband has changed for the better..Please help me for my three daughter's..protect them and show them the right part in life..My youngest daughter is so stubborn..she is so deceitful..help her realise how she stresses my parents and...
Replies
9
Views
25
I need a Christmas gift from God, my life partner.
Replies
9
Views
39
My poor ### needs some serious prayers. He has a traumatic brain injury and at times displays some aggressive and out of control behavior. He becomes so agitated and frustrated, he lashes out and sometimes will runaway. Today was a very difficult day. He is ### and was hit by a car when he was...
Replies
7
Views
33
Please continue to pray for my cousin, ###. He is struggling with doing the right thing. He has been trying, but has kind of given up. I am asking God for a miracle for him, a job, his settlement, or his disability. If something does not happen soon, I am afraid that we will lose him to the...
Replies
8
Views
59
Praying that everyone keeps their position on my team.. Praying that my sup doesn't get fired... Asking God to keep me with the same team.... Hopefully it's only a wake-up call... Praying that God keeps His arm around me.. And my family.. Praying that my fiancee lets go the hurt in his past and...
Replies
7
Views
25
Praise report!!! When the media gets on a certain subject, they go on and on and on. The repetition is maddening to me, also because I want to hear a VARIETY of subjects, not just one subject continuously. The latest is the coverage of the death of former president ###. But the praise report is...
Replies
5
Views
153
Please pray for ### to find a way today.
Replies
8
Views
21
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a newborn male baby.
Replies
8
Views
41
May my sons and ### and myself be under the Lord's protection and be favored by our superiors...In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
6
Views
35
Thank you so much for all your prayers. Please continue to pray for my life, family, friends, and also for the people around the world.
Replies
5
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom