2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
4
Views
13
GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE FORGIVE OUR SINS AND BAD DEEDS WHICH WE ARE DONE IN YOUR HOLY EYE. PLEASE LORD OUR GOD RESOLVE ALL ISSUES WHICH ARE STAND IN ###'S JOB PLESSE GOD BE MERCIFUL WITH US AND REMOVE ALL ISSUES REGARDING ###'S JOB AND HE WILL BE CONTINUE HIS JOB AS IT IS. MY DEAREST AND LOVING GOD...
Replies
4
Views
13
Please pray for ### and ### family. Now we are going through a tough time. Please help us in prayer.
Replies
5
Views
21
I have done what I can.. Lord you make the final decisions in my life .
Replies
4
Views
13
Please pray God will take away all my self-hate and fear, then replace it with comfort and confidence in who God made me. Make me comfortable being me. Help me give to others, be friendly and kind and share my ideas so that I am not an island who is not helping others.
Replies
5
Views
20
Prayer for members & New believers =F0=9F=99=8F
Replies
2
Views
12
I pray in Jesus Christ name for protection this night from any MORE of my husband's outrage. I have packed his clothes and have officially kicked him out. He has put his hands on me for the LAST time. It has ALL been out of HIS need for a drug-induced good time with "friends". I pray that this...
Replies
6
Views
19
Dear lord please I pray I can do this. I feel I cannot leave this journey and need to face this challenge. It's hard that people are comparing me and looking for my improvement. Please give me wisdom and courage. Amen
Replies
5
Views
20
I thank God for today and his grace upon my life am grateful
Replies
2
Views
19
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
5
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom