2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for financial blessings that ### maybe able to find a job again local or abroad or may the Lord bless his start up business so that we maybe able to pay our debts. Thank you n God bless.
Replies
6
Views
18
Heavenly Father, I am asking you OH Lord to deliver me from evil dreams and set me free, in name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Oh Lord bless me, and open the doors you have never open before, in Jesus Christ s name. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
13
Would you be so kind to pray for my granddaughter ###. She is almost 5 months old and is experiencing some physical and neurological symptoms. Our family is worried for her and would appreciate you lifting her up in prayer for healing. I am most grateful for your time.
Replies
5
Views
57
Praise the Lord faster My son ### ### ### Good health (now fever he's suffering blood cancer last two years) plz pray for him faster
Replies
2
Views
11
Please all pray I command I declare I decree all the new very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire the very best ever for my skin in new pump bottles really great prices floods abundantly right now without any delay all places now all shops now all stores now all...
Replies
3
Views
11
Asking prayers for God to give me favor to be approved for Pell grants and loans so that I will be approved for all the necessary finances to pay for my remaining time in school.
Replies
5
Views
19
I pray because I feel embarrassed due to HOW my husband decided to portray his hate, anger, disgust, out of love or appreciation behavior this night. I AM his wife yet that has been stained this night. I did NOT marry to be treated THIS way and in front of anyone. My heart is broken and so is my...
Replies
4
Views
112
God... I felt like giving up. There were so many times I felt this deal was not going to go through... you gave you strength, serenity and wisdom (and some luck!), and it came through! I'm positive... without your role, it wouldn't have happened. Thank you, I love you. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
8
### is well her legs feel well she sits up straight she looses the extra weight and still has a very sexy body wrinkles gone all blessings for ### now constantly she gets a bed fast God please bring her a nice bed move every mountain blocking ###'s blessings for now on in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
4
Views
44
I pray for blessings for health for my family.
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom