2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My mother name...###... Is suffering colerectal cancer please save and cure ### GOD.. Blessed ### kindly pray ### for recovery ### health...
Replies
5
Views
17
May God richly bless this ministry, and I prayer that the Almighty God answer the request of all, in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
60
To all my brethren in Christ Jesus on this website: Please continue to say a healing miracle prayer for my sister ### who's still suffering lung cancer. Pray God gives her renewed life, restored health and he protects her, the rest of my family members and my self from further sickness, danger...
Replies
5
Views
26
Lord protect me I can't have a broken heart again please God
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for me to get a good Job or a long contract which well paying ever since lost my job in ### I have been getting only short contracts which is not sustainable. I have responsibility which I'm an able to meet due to the on and off contacts. This year I've worked only once and it's not...
Replies
6
Views
17
please to stay awake and get my work done - in office and think I have an allergy to indoor environments (always sick and tired). thank you for praying.
Replies
7
Views
16
Pray for ###, God, and help ###.
Replies
2
Views
11
Prayer request for ###, my dear angel that God's loving grace, blessings, salvation, protection. I love her, keep her safe and healthy in Jesus' loving name, name, amen.
Replies
6
Views
17
Guys please pray for my mom ###. ### is suffering from cancer, please heal her with the power of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
23
A total healing within my body, a home and financial blessings. Favor, Grace and Mercy from our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
8
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom