2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for healing for ###.
Replies
7
Views
15
Bummed no work this weekend. I pray my resume stand out and someone call me and offer me a job this weekend.
Replies
6
Views
49
Plz pray for me I have physical education exam today so plz pray for me that I may do well and also plz pray for my ### and ### health and also plz pray for my ### and ### health and also plz pray for my ### and ### health and studys and exam plz plz pray for us plz.
Replies
5
Views
40
Destress my mind. Help me maintain my deliverance. that it is permanent. lead me to the right kind patient people for the ### system job calling.
Replies
6
Views
19
I think I might be getting sick. I feel like I have a sore throat or something scratching my throat. Please pray for healing. Amen
Replies
7
Views
21
Father God, I thank you Lord, for this job opportunity for ###. I pray that they train him correctly and he will be good at his job. I pray that he stays there for a long time. I pray that he will make a decent amount of money. I pray that he can pay all his bills, put some in savings for a...
Replies
5
Views
19
Pray for me ###. I need job and my relation with ###. Please pray let the Lord grant our marriage in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
14
Lord please please heal my scalp on every way now heal my stomach in every way now heal every part of me in every way now strengthen in power every part of me now give me your peace that passes all human understanding in every way now always take away Lord all my worry all my anxieties all...
Replies
4
Views
13
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
8
Views
63
Please pray for me and my ###. And also my exam will be starting from tomorrow. Please help me through your prayer that I get through this exam. Amen
Replies
7
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom