2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Romans 8:31 Lord I ask that u may bless and walk with my grandchild ### tomorrow as she will alongside others take part in a competition which I pray will be fair. Please cast out all past vendetta of jealousy that might hinder her possibility of placing. Asking this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
17
pray for my young brother ### who has gone missing for the past ### days. may the Almighty God bring him back. Amen
Replies
11
Views
75
Urgent prayer request for my health today I had giddiness and weakness. May be the Saturn effect when I enter my house at ### I could notice a lime which was cut and kept in my premises. Please pray to the almighty and let the evil effect should not touch me and protect me from all evils.
Replies
7
Views
22
Praise the Lord Please pray that I get my contract renewed by my employers. Thank you Amen
Replies
9
Views
29
My wife is very mentally unfit. Mother's habits not matched. Wife too much violent and non-stop speaking. My wife is normal level akan prathakanam.
Replies
8
Views
29
### gets a bed that’s clean no bugs on the bed now. ### has so many blessings hearts desires in her life now. No more evil power coming against ### now.
Replies
6
Views
21
Plz pray for my ### and his study🙏 and also pray for my ### want to christan life partner🤗 Jesus ki wish complete hone ke liye bhi pray karna🤗
Replies
8
Views
36
I pray that you God would bring the power of forgiveness to my life, my families and friends life in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ! I pray for this. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ!
Replies
8
Views
18
Pray for me to get financial favour from ### and ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom