2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pl pray for my son, ### ###, who is good at studies but now-a-days he is getting distracted because of some bad friends. Pl pray that he clears NTSE exam (Stage I) held this year and final exam of ### Board with good marks. thanks and regards.
Replies
7
Views
51
My boss promised me a car and a bonus so far nothing yet has come and a salary increase and For God to keep me safe this holiday
Replies
7
Views
18
Lord We Praise and Thank You—we humbly ask that you grant us safety in travel, asking Lord that we don't waste any part of our life or what You have given—grant us success to the work of our hands Ps90:17, enable us to make the most of time, resources, guard words, also have opportunities to...
Replies
6
Views
54
Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ please heal my sister ### who is suffering from breast cancer. Please send the Holy Spirit on her to burn her cancer cells with his fire. Her radiation is going on. Please pray that there may be no more complications or side effects. Please pray she is...
Replies
8
Views
14
Oh geeish I feel such a heavyness depression I suppose hard to get things done that I what to do but I try then just what to not do it damn...makes me mad at myself...Here I was doing so good then bam..Lord I put that in your hands please take this heavyness away depression..and help me to do...
Replies
8
Views
16
Iam now requesting for a favour from GOD so that my wife who ran away from me can find money to travel from ### to ### where she is holed up now.
Replies
9
Views
25
I am facing an uphill uncertainty in my job and financial matters and it is causing a lot of stress and anxiety .... add to that some individuals in the workplace are making me look bad by sabotaging my work by removing documents which put me in a very undesirable state and am looking into...
Replies
7
Views
28
Need prayer for ### haven’t slept in a couple days
Replies
6
Views
16
Pl prathna kre mera ### ka result ### yr ### sem ka accha aaye aur uske bright Future ke liye bhi prathna kre and acche dosto ki sangti mile. Thanks to prey for ###.
Replies
6
Views
74
9 Dec my exam in ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom