2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray for me to increase faith in God and spiritual growth.
Replies
10
Views
24
Prayer request for my job. From past one month, I am out of job, there is no support from anyone. I have been working since 20 years, suddenly I am without job, sitting idle at home and praying and waiting for his answer. No response or either God is talking to me, I am not able to understand...
Replies
9
Views
26
Patient name ### ### she is suffering from kidney disease and she is now in ICU please pray for ### thank you
Replies
7
Views
23
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
24
To get job as medical coder
Replies
8
Views
29
I thank you FATHER, for you. I thank you for JES and the Holy Spirit. I thank you for all the Angels and the Saints. I thank you for today and everyday that I can praise and bless your great name. I thank you for ENLARGING MY TERRITORY. I thank you that you are for me and not against me. I thank...
Replies
6
Views
22
Please pray for my daughter to pass her examination
Replies
8
Views
27
Pleasenpray nobody will be able to spy on me or my mail
Replies
7
Views
13
friends, please pray for ###'s walking to improve. ### cannot balance even with a frame. ### can hardly move and is rooted to the spot. Please pray for ### who looks after ###.
Replies
7
Views
64
Hello everyone Please pray that my boyfriend’s forceful wedding gets cancelled as he literally wants to come back to me.
Replies
7
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom