2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless my ### and help her to be successful in her summatives today! She works so hard! Please heal me and help our family to be healthy and happy! AMEN, I love You!
Replies
8
Views
14
As am going through a lot of disturbances.....please pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
22
Theja here. My daughter-in-law is a few weeks pregnant and the doctor says there is bleeding inside of her womb and to wait another 5 days to wash that out. They are very upset about it. Please pray for this. We want to have a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you all.
Replies
12
Views
45
I rebuke every negative energy in my life.
Replies
10
Views
187
Pray ### get 100 percent on spelling test, his time writing, and be nice and neat. Read and higher test score, and do foot exercises. Pray the go back to flat and not hurt.
Replies
8
Views
161
Please pray that my time off request at work will be approved Amen
Replies
7
Views
35
I'm suffering from chronic cold and severe fever. Plz. pray for me. Let make me fit. Oh God.
Replies
11
Views
19
Fiance Prayer request. Praise the Lord All, Dear all in Christ, I need your prayer support to all of you. Please Prayer for me, I am in very deep debit, last 3 to 4 years pass I have no stable job, every month I lose my job, no salary, no money in my home, many trouble and debit standing front...
Replies
9
Views
16
I am asking for prayers to get assistance physically to remove some items from a building which I have given up because the business was not successful. I do not want to have to pay another cent when I am no longer using the building. I need to move today.
Replies
7
Views
18
Iam in severe financial crisis please pray for me. My money hold one Mrs ###. She is not release my money. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom