Prayer for the pregnancy

Oralaal

Disciple of Prayer
Theja here. My daughter-in-law is a few weeks pregnant and the doctor says there is bleeding inside of her womb and to wait another 5 days to wash that out. They are very upset about it. Please pray for this. We want to have a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you all.
 
### here. My daughter in law is a few weeks pregnant and doctor says there is bleeding inside of her womb and to wait another 5 days to wash that out. They are very upset about it. Please pray for this. We want to have a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you all.

### here. My daughter in law is a few weeks pregnant and doctor says there is bleeding inside of her womb and to wait another 5 days to wash that out. They are very upset about it. Please pray for this. We want to have a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you all.
 
Lord please help and heal ### and have a healthy baby in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Theja here. My daughter in law is a few weeks pregnant and doctor says there is bleeding inside of her womb and to wait another 5 days to wash that out. They are very upset about it. Please pray for this. We want to have a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you all.
Lord Jesus bless the womb and heal the womb Lord bless her with a healthy baby in Jesus mighty name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
163
I’m currently ### weeks pregnant and feeling a little anxious. I’d really appreciate your prayers for the healthy growth and development of the baby growing inside me, and for a safe, healthy pregnancy. Please also pray that God fills my heart with peace and strength. Thank you so much for your...
Replies
13
Views
196
Please pray for my daughter ###. She's trying to get pregnant. Please pray for a healthy baby. Thank you. God bless you
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom