2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Halo everyone I would like to thank you for your prayers may the Lord bless you as you continue to meditate his word amen
Replies
2
Views
10
I am in a convended christian, My Name is ### (a) ### I have two female children, my husband is illhealth person, I am working typist in a ###, But I want to work in your ministry for Lord Jesus, Already Dec- ### I wrote one letter posted from your ministry, I want request one job, in jesus...
Replies
11
Views
25
.may u intervene that u bless me with ### to marry in Jesus name. may God of ### deliver me from all that hinder my progress, and promote me to get married in Jesus name. safeguard my family Lord.
Replies
9
Views
41
After raising the little girl to life, Jesus encounters two blind men. They give him the Messianic title, “Son of David” and proclaim that they have confidence that he can heal them. Filled with joy after being healed, they disobey Jesus and tell everyone the good news. That is Advent – a time...
Replies
14
Views
187
I am ### I am born again from ### ### I need your prayer because I have no job after where I was working and the complainer said it was me but it all lies and I was forced to pay ### ### and the owner told me not to work there again the sumi said above have to paid by ### of ### and need to pay...
Replies
9
Views
105
Please pray for ### and ### as they will be traveling in ugly weather and unprotected lands.
Replies
13
Views
69
My wife ### ### is suffering from menorrhagia for the last ### months. She is taking medicine regularly, as advised by the Doctor, a renowned Ayurveda Professor. As we could not see remarkable improvement, I am in a state of tension. If you and your team would pray before Lord Jesus on our...
Replies
12
Views
41
Thank you Jesus for the prayers for helping me in my ### sickness thank you Lord Jesus thank you very much
Replies
9
Views
21
Since when I have stopped work, I've never seen any work to do, I even think I should do small but all the people that promise money the all get problem. Please pray for me to see a better offer...
Replies
8
Views
19
Pray to get my job back, I've been suspended from work.
Replies
10
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom