My wife ### ### is suffering from ...

Pradeep Beuria

Prayer Warrior
My wife ### ### is suffering from menorrhagia for the last ### months. She is taking medicine regularly, as advised by the Doctor, a renowned Ayurveda Professor. As we could not see remarkable improvement, I am in a state of tension. If you and your team would pray before Lord Jesus on our behalf, for her quick healing, we will be highly obliged to you. I think I will reply you very soon a positive reply to you. Yours faithfully, ### ### ### ###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Jesus,
With just one touch from your Almighty creative hand,
You have healed the sick and raised the dead.
How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth,
How powerful is your redeeming love.
How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope.
By your stripes I ask for healing.
Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration.
May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows.

Amen.
 
My wife ### is suffering from menorrhagia for the last ### months. She is taking medicine regularly, as advised by the Doctor, a renowned Ayurveda Professor. As we could not see remarkable improvement, I am in a state of tension. If you and your team would pray before Lord Jesus on our behalf, for her quick healing, we will be highly obliged to you. I think I will reply you very soon a positive reply to you. Yours faithfully, ### ### ###
Vl prey
 
My wife ### is suffering from menorrhagia for the last 4 months. She is taking medicine regularly, as advised by the Doctor, a renowned Ayurveda Professor. As we could not see remarkable improvement, I am in a state of tension. If you and your team would pray before Lord Jesus on our behalf, for her quick healing, we will be highly obliged to you. I think I will reply you very soon a positive reply to you. Yours faithfully, ### ### ###

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.

http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823

My prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
204
Please pray for me as am having nerves problem and suffering from diabetes hypertension and arthritis stagnation nativity sadness
Replies
10
Views
180
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom