2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear, Bro ###...I want to request you for a prayer for my marriage. Please pray for me so that my soul mate is a good n caring guy and also a believer of Christ. I met a guy and after meeting him I really liked him and want to be with him, but I don't know whether he likes me truly or not...
Replies
9
Views
44
Pls pray for my children and myself God God divine protection Amen.
Replies
10
Views
33
Holy spirit fill.### cup! Holy spirit fill ### up! Holy spirit charge ### batteries in Jesus name! ### command every virus flue cold symptom vanish now in Jesus name especially irritation/itchiness of bronchees/larynx. Gastritis/ acid reflux be gone! Pray for favor and very...
Replies
10
Views
47
Please pray for me, I'm giving my life to Christ. I need lots of prayers, thanks.
Replies
11
Views
19
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for an elder son who is suffering from unemployment and depression. He is avoiding social interactions and is not preparing for interviews. He is a software engineer with 3 years of experience and is currently unemployed.
Replies
11
Views
30
I beg you to pray for a friend that has been missing since November 22nd. He was struggling with mental illness, left his home in ### without any belongings, including his wallet, phone, jacket, or food. His ###, ###, and his ### are so worried. His name is ###. Thank You and God Bless you all.
Replies
10
Views
60
Lord, i ask the silent needs ..+faith & love as I wait. ThankYou, ###
Replies
11
Views
26
Please l have been having nightmare any time good thing about to ### allows haven ### in my Dream and after that no please l need prayer Deliverance
Replies
10
Views
32
Please pray for my debts Please pray for my debts Please pray for my debts
Replies
10
Views
35
Mere pati ### k liye pray kare ki wo puna me aaye or mere sath pyar se rahe or wo khud ko sudhare, or mere mamu ### k liye bhi pray kare ki wo phir se baat kare or chale phire plz plz pray kariye.
Replies
9
Views
225
Back
Top Bottom