Missing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please bring ### home. He is loved and missed. My son and I are so sad.
Replies
10
Views
196
I lost my wallet at ### in ###. I pray too God that God will have the person found my wallet make them return it too the security post in ### with out any thing missing from my wallet please god protect my wallet in everything in it please put ur hands on it n return it too my hands I am ### n...
Replies
8
Views
154
Please pray for a man who's missing. I found out that his ex was taking money after money from him. His ex's new boyfriend was in prison before for I'm not sure what. Then I found out that his kids had been scared of the man. That there was physical fighting going on in that home. Before they...
Replies
7
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom