2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I want to take the time out to say thanks to everyone for all the prayers! It is greatly appreciated. I want to wish each and everyone a very Happy and Very Merry Christmas and to remember Jesus is the reason for the season! I hope and pray God blesses each of you and your families. Please do...
Replies
8
Views
49
Mene hamesha uska sath diya par usne mujhe doka diya mai aj bhi uske liye prathna karti hu ki wo khush Rahe. Prabhu use khush rakhna or use meri yaad dilana...please prabhu mujhe sambhal lo please..
Replies
12
Views
393
Please pray for my ###.
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray with me that all state and federal officials would leave us alone today and that I will be able to take care of this matter on Monday. Heavenly Father please hear my prayer for time. Thank you for all the blessings you provide. Thank you for your mercy and grace on this situation. I...
Replies
6
Views
20
To provide a redacted version of a job requirement, I would need the specific text you want to be redacted. Please provide the text, and I will apply the redaction rules accordingly.
Replies
9
Views
17
Dear Prayer Partners. I woke up this morning nervous and afraid. I don't know what it is or where it is coming from but my gut always tells me the truth. Lord, please protect my loved ones today. ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, My sister ###, ###, ###, ### and her family. ### as she drives through the...
Replies
11
Views
29
I love u Jesus, thank u lord for I am a born again. I want to thank God for my friend ###, it has been my prayer seeing him posting the gospel in his FB like be4, he has been taken up by earthily things for a long tym but Today Jesus, I landed on his FB & saw the God's word posted, thank u Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
25
Please pray for my son ### that the Lord will bless him with indescribable unprecedented talent and favor and that his bones muscles and joints will line up in Jesus name thank you Lord for caring about every area of our lives. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
37
Mr ### ### 080### ###### MY PRAY REQUEST IS THAT AFTER MY MARRIAGE SINCE ### I'M NO LONGER MOVING FORWARD IT'S AS IF THEY PADLOCK MY BLESSINGS AND SINCE THEN NOTHING HAS BEEN MOVING WELL WITH ME. PLEASE REV. PRAY FOR ME TO UNLEASH THE PROBLEM FROM ME AND MY FAMILY. RIGHT I CAN'T EVEN PAY MY...
Replies
10
Views
44
I want everyone to pray for quick recovery of my ### who is in hospital right now.
Replies
11
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom