Mr ### ### 080### ###### MY PRAY ...

### 080####### My prayer request is that after my marriage since ### my business is no longer moving forward it's as if they padlock my blessings and since then nothing has been moving well with me. Please Rev. pray for me to unleash the problem from me and my family. Right now I can't even pay my bills. The number above is my WhatsApp number. Thanks God bless you. Yes, I am ready. Please I am very very ready to end this bad luck because before then I was ahead of my mates and the breadwinner of the family God bless me with cars then. Let's start Show quoted text
Prey u vl b blsd by jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the two roommates the Filipino man Mr. ### and his African roommate Mr. ### to be peaceful and stop harassing their other roommates and neighbors in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
127
Good morning brothers and sisters. I ask of you to pray for Mr. ###. He is, has got a heart attack and is unconscious. His lungs have been filled with water, and now the doctors are saying that the water is spreading to the other organs of his body. So they are taking him in for dialysis, asking...
Replies
9
Views
138
Do I have pure intentions ? No. Is my mind full of tendency to sin ? Yes. I am a sinner I am a trespasser. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner. Hear my prayer Father God have mercy on me in Jesus Name. Am I asking for God’s intervention because I feel nothing in my life is...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom