2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ###, ### years old, she ran away from her house, without informing her parents, please pray for her to return back home as soon as possible.
Replies
6
Views
20
I don't feel good about my mother and my brother. Like I sometimes even hate them and am irritated with them (in the last couple of months it started more intensively) and wish to punish them because of years of manipulation and humiliation. I feel also guilt. Something is not right in the...
Replies
6
Views
62
“Our Father in heaven, May Your Name be Honored. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil...
Replies
7
Views
106
Pray for my good future and to success all in my life and come up in good position in the name of Jesus
Replies
5
Views
12
Replies
6
Views
23
Pastor pls pray for ### to go back to his country ### safely before the immigration catch him in ###.
Replies
6
Views
20
Hi we are from ###..### is having breast cancer and it is spreading over...tomorrow full body test is there..pl.pray that the results should be negative and cancer should vanish from the roots...
Replies
6
Views
143
```html New Prayer Requests Prayer for urgent miracle now Thread starter### Start dateSaturday at 6:11 AM Do You Need Prayer? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request. Jump to newUnwatch ### Prayer Warrior Saturday at 6:11 AM Bookmark This #1 Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You in...
Replies
5
Views
19
Heavenly Father, Thank you for all you have done, The insurance company have finally paid the bank most all the money for my son's car when he had his accident, Thank you Jesus. I took my other car that cuts off at red lights or when you go slow sometimes to the shop, but the guy said he...
Replies
5
Views
17
Pray the Lord My name is ### ### and I'm from ###. I request in the name of Jesus to pray for my bro name ### ###. Every day he gets fever and now all body is paining and he never tells anybody what is happening for his self. Please pray for my bro.
Replies
6
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom