2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord, thanks to Lord for everything.. Prayer for me God almighty give government permanent teacher job according his will. Next month 10th, 11th, 16th, 28th or 2nd January 2019 going to write Dsc exam. I prayer for this in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Amen. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
11
I'm ###, I request you to pray for my complete healing and for my father's relief from evil spirit.
Replies
5
Views
20
Holy Spirit you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me. You who are in all the instincts of my life. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I...
Replies
2
Views
11
Yesterday I sent a prayer request my jewellery is misplaced Today I have found it. Praise God.
Replies
3
Views
24
Asking God for a good man to marry me
Replies
4
Views
35
AMME mathave ente ### cancer rogam sugapeduthane amme.
Replies
4
Views
77
Summary (due to privacy): Unspoken prayer requests for various personal and family needs, including healing, guidance, and support.
Replies
6
Views
51
Again requesting prayer for strong protection for all of us and deliverance (strongholds, spiritual bondage), healing and most importantly salvation (for those not yet saved). Lord Jesus please intervene strongly and deliver us from the evil one. I plead your precious blood over us and ask for...
Replies
3
Views
33
Please Lord, help Mom to get over being angry. She said no problem to sending back the gift if I didn't like it - now she is upset to send it back because I do like it but have no place to store something so big. My storage facility is full and this gift is as big as a washing machine.
Replies
5
Views
20
Please pray I don't know if I have been judged by God or under His grace. There is so much fear of things to come from videos. Comfort my anxious heart and soul. Protect me from all evil with Your angels and a hedge around me. Mercy Lord on America and Your people.
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom