2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Prayer for ### to get married next year.
Replies
2
Views
27
Jesus please help my ###. Please let him be ok. I am so upset about him not sleeping and last night argument. Please take care of him and my ###. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
11
Quick and cheap resolution to the issue with ###'s car. We do not have the income to pay for costly repairs. Please Lord bless us with a financial blessing to pay all bills and afford to find a safer and better place to reside in. God Bless Everyone. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN
Replies
9
Views
34
Pray for my family and financial crisis to solve solve
Replies
7
Views
11
Please pray for opened nostrils, easy breathing and against any other possible flu symptom. Also protection for my family: ###, ###, ###, and their ### against any cold and flu, especially with high fever. Tomorrow we have family meeting, so that they will not catch it from me or anyone else...
Replies
3
Views
14
My exams are going to start next week. So please pray for me to get good marks. My friend told me that she is not feeling well. Please pray that the Lord would shower blessings on us.
Replies
6
Views
12
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for a mother with kidney failure and a sister experiencing mental disturbances.
Replies
2
Views
14
To have a child at home after 18 years of marriage for ###.
Replies
5
Views
11
My name is ###, From ###, ###, ###. I need blessings of Almighty God. Really I am suffering with financial Problems, and I don't have own House, No suitable job.. please pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
48
Father, I request abundant wisdom, confidence, favor, technological grace, motivation, enthusiasm, open doors, divine appointments, a Christian work ethic and success in my new position. May the tongue of the wise make knowledge acceptable (Prov 15:2). You say I will be the head and not the tail...
Replies
3
Views
159
Back
Top Bottom