2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My father God, for give me if am wrong. My roommate make me mad. I l told her to move out. God, l try to be nice for her. She keep make me mad and disrespect. I know it will be hard for to pay the rent, but l need peace, God. Please help me God to go through this problem and for give me if l did...
Replies
5
Views
22
Please pray for my Baby. ### ### ### ### ### as she ### her 8 (eight) months today. 7th December. May God cause His face to shine upon her in Jesus mighty name.
Replies
2
Views
10
Praise the lord. Please pray for ### he had suddenly back pain. Lord Jesus bless him and touch him so that he will be cure and get relief from backache.
Replies
6
Views
26
My parents struggled a lot in their life, Lord Jesus make my parents happy, my mom and dad's health not going good, they are in tensions, pray for my parents, whatever my parents want please give them, make my parents very much happy..please
Replies
7
Views
21
AMME mathave ente ### cancer rogam sugapeduthane amme.
Replies
3
Views
106
Replies
7
Views
21
A company has sent me job application papers so that I can fill and send them back, may you help me pray so that when I send them back the company will find me eligible for the job in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
20
Replies
3
Views
15
Please somebody be in agreement with me the is so much miracles I need in my life, getting a permanent home for my family, getting my learner's licence and also getting my driver's licence, my husband to fix both our car's right so we can have transport for work, to find good schools for our...
Replies
5
Views
9
I am resubmitting my prayer Lord; for I am in dire circumstances. There is a winter storm coming and I have no money for heat. Lord Jesus, Please help me now!....I am without any money and am in need of Your help now Lord!!!
Replies
8
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom