2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord. I want the prayers for my family for my two children for quitting the addition of alcohol and drugs. One son, ###, is in ### and he is not willing to work there due to depression of one of his colleagues, Name ###, who is touching him and dominating him for that purpose. He is...
Replies
4
Views
22
I very worry about the car workshop. .Month end soon. How to pay? There is a man who claim he serve God came 2 weeks ago to view my place. He said he is keen and promised to call me since Monday. He never return my calls even I text him. My husband called him, he said will return call. We waited...
Replies
5
Views
61
Hi prayer about my financial life I can't even afford anymore next year I have to go back for further study, but how will I pay for it. My house and my water even my accounts are outstanding. People I owe are still waiting to be paid. I earn a little from my work. I have a better education. I...
Replies
4
Views
13
Please pray for ### and ### financial breakthrough please
Replies
6
Views
20
I'm in love with someone. But nowadays he is so busy that he could not even able to talk with me. We hardly chat after 7-8 days. Even more. I don't know why he is doing this to me. Why is he not talking to me. Please pray for our relationship. Amen 🙏
Replies
4
Views
48
Please stand in prayer with me for ###'s car to be fixed quickly and at a reasonable price. For no more problems or issues with it. Prayers for a financial breakthrough. God Bless Everyone. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN
Replies
9
Views
14
Please pray for my younger sister as she suffered from bipolar disorder. I believe that when we pray together in Jesus' name, God will heal her completely from this problem.
Replies
6
Views
25
Please pray for me, I have tonsilitus and am very uncomfortable. Surely He took our sicknesses on the Cross.
Replies
5
Views
14
Kindly request your prayer for me, my daughter, and grand daughter for severe and serious ailments. We are in a helpless condition.
Replies
7
Views
11
Oh God please grant me ### as Godly loving partner. I am very anxious about her you know well. I am very restless without her. fulfil my desire with her please. The Holy spirit please help me. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom