2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### for ### ### my dear angel and that God's loving arms blessings grace kindness bless her financially that watch over her bring her close to her I love her want the best for her in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
14
Dear All, Please pray for me, it's very serious. I am in a sad situation. I am in deep trouble to get a job in ###. Please pray for me to solve my visa-related issues. Please last one year I don't have a job. I am married and I have a kid. Please I request all of you to pray for me and my family...
Replies
3
Views
17
Brother praise the Lord. I have many loan. I'm suffering many problems. How to repay my loans. People say to me it is devil work. Pls pray for me & my business & my family.
Replies
4
Views
88
My name ### ### Pray for me to get better job in ### or ### with family status and accommodate and children visa, school admission. Bless me to get a new accommodation soon in ### and good neighbours bless my wife job and peace my daughter ### health and studies. ###, ###, and ###. Bless ### to...
Replies
4
Views
30
Praise lord please pray for me and my case my case design is very near please pray Jesus free my case thanks lord Jesus please help me
Replies
4
Views
14
Thank you everyone for praying. She stop talking with the boy who did the witchcraft to brake our relationship. But still she thinks about the boy. Her mind and soul is not well. Please pray for her let she set free from all the negative thoughts. And start remember the good and fill my love for...
Replies
5
Views
23
Please pray for my brother. Because he is suffering from spinal cord tumor and due to tumor his left hand is paralyzed. Doctor said his case is complicated so please pray for my brother ### ### Age ### years.
Replies
10
Views
25
Dear sir am ### from India am in need of ur prayer for my daughter ### she is studying in 10th grade. She is disturbed from her studies she cannot concentrated on her studies plz pray for her plz for her board exam am so tense plz pray for my ###.
Replies
2
Views
25
Lord, i ask the silent needs ..+faith & love as I wait. ThankYou, ###
Replies
8
Views
18
Lord please make a way if he is for me, show me if he is for me. I feel like we always come close so many times but then nothing happens
Replies
4
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom