2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

God, thank You for blessings (past, present & unknown), for mercies(Lam 3:22-23), forgiveness, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
10
Views
68
This is the last month of the year we say thank you Jesus. You created us to worship you, you Oh God.. Have mercy upon me, my children, my family and my neighbours. Oh God, thank you so much for locating me and my children thank you for taking care of me and my family. Thank you Jesus for...
Replies
8
Views
26
My God help me to get job so that I can help my ###, ###, and entire community Amen!
Replies
2
Views
19
Yeah, I do. I pray for financial breakthrough and strength too.
Replies
2
Views
22
Please God show me your here in this dark dark place with me please
Replies
9
Views
67
Evening, please man God prayer for ### I have spirit of death
Replies
6
Views
25
Lord please heal strengthen me in power I command all anxiety all fear all depression to leave me permanently right now never return grant me your peace that passes all understanding let your peace rule in my mind body in Jesus name give me totally peace about going holiday on my own in every...
Replies
8
Views
32
Pray for me to find a right place to live and to find a special girl all by Christmas for a Christmas miracle to happen...
Replies
7
Views
34
Saint Padre Pio walk into our home and heal me and my love ### for each other unite us into a strong bonding of eternal love and unite us together into the holy sacrament of marriage into each other Make my ### fall in love with me each day and may he accept me and my love into his heart into...
Replies
5
Views
48
Please pray for my ### examination preparation so that I can get the job.
Replies
6
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom