2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR ###. ITS BEEN ### DAYS
Replies
9
Views
51
FATHER GOD thank YOU for YOUR many blessings. Forgive me of my many sins. YOU KNOW my heart and my many request please respond according to YOUR PERFECT WILL In the name of YOUR SON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST we PRAY AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
40
Hello. I'm ###. pray for my boyfriend to come back to me now and call me I'm from ### his name is ### ### thanks
Replies
9
Views
20
Pray God will heal my emotional flashbacks and stop them. Give me wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of my emotions and how to trust my instincts in relationships. Heal my post-traumatic syndrome response completely.
Replies
20
Views
75
Dear lord hear our prayers and grant our wishes, help me in getting my daughter's papers approved Which have been sent for ### verification which is taking a lot of time, Oh Holy Spirit enlighten our minds and guide us when difficulties come through. Thank you Jesus, Praise you Jesus love you...
Replies
8
Views
24
Pls join in prayer for God protection, preservation, guidance and safety of my ### in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
41
Shalom! Please pray for me cease of menstruation, spirit of delay, eating to dream and having fear into dream. Amen
Replies
7
Views
32
Bless my son's ### and ### for complete health
Replies
9
Views
70
Life has shot me arrows of disappointments pls join me in praying for it to turn out good for me.
Replies
12
Views
42
Today is the 7th. The day which I had to pay the people I owe but I failed because of the lack of money but I still believe that God has a plan for me. I don't want God to make me rich or ask him for unnecessary luxuries but all I ask for is for a financial blessing that would be enough for me...
Replies
8
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom