Life has shot me arrows of disappointments ...

Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers (Saint Padre Pio). Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is too much disappointments in my life and it has brought stagnation...no one wants to help me including my own friends..
Replies
10
Views
511
My journey from the time I was born till I turn ### went from good, bad, worse, terrible, horrible and a nightmare won't end. My child good I was alone and lonely people who I thought were my friends are not and I have family problems every since I was little it got worse over the years...
Replies
8
Views
467
Pray for me against disappointments and ### attacks against my life and marriage. I believe God is going to use you to deliver me through your prayers in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom