2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

please pray for my baby he has been sick for a week now without improvement right now he is on a hospital bed. Thank you Jesus for the healing.
Replies
34
Views
265
Pray I'm searching for a new job.
Replies
11
Views
45
Недавно анализировал материалы сети, неожиданно к своему восторгу заметил познавательный веб-сайт. Вот посмотрите: почему в казино нельзя иметь два аккаунта. Для моих близких этот ресурс оказался весьма привлекательным. До встречи!
Replies
6
Views
38
respected sir I, ###, aged ###, male submit that one person named ### owed to me an amount and not paying from ### years. His cell always "OUT OF COVERAGE AREA" Kindly pray for change of mind set of ### and to pay the amount due to me at the earliest. I think so far there is no change in his...
Replies
9
Views
21
God please lord I love him so much why must I loose everything I love God please help me to have his heart
Replies
9
Views
50
Please pray that I find the best job ever! I was just laid off today!! Please, oh please Dear Lord..Help me find a new job!!!
Replies
10
Views
26
Bethren according to the scripture that says that where there is two praying in my name I will be in their midst....pray with me so I get a faithful, God fearing Husband and have a blessed married. Lets pray for my education, lets pray for the restoration of peace in my family in Jesus name...
Replies
7
Views
30
Thanks for everything God. I won't repeat this. Please forgive me God. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Replies
2
Views
13
Help and bless each one of us God. Thank you Lord. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Replies
2
Views
22
Jesus please let my husband feel better and be able to stay at work. Thank you Amen.
Replies
19
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom