2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

###, my name, love lead. More than three months ago, I applied to visit ### for I will be healed and delivered of my situations which have been troubling me for more than 15 yrs. My prayer request is for my application's consideration in Jesus' Name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
18
pls help me pray for God to convince the parents of my future partner to our marriage and for them to accept me happily as their daughter-in-law...and for God to give him (future partner) a sign of hope about us and take doubting spirit away from his heart
Replies
6
Views
19
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for employment opportunities and a standout resume.
Replies
6
Views
24
Please pray for me as I fight against the satanic assignments and attacks, evil eye, plots and sabotage by my husband's girlfriends and family members. I fear for my life because he becomes emotionally (and sometimes physically abusive). I am beyond fed up of the smear campaigns, threats of...
Replies
6
Views
18
Praise the Lord, we want to invite brother ### to a Revival meeting, what is the procedure for that?
Replies
6
Views
19
PLz pray for my family my husband my one daughter two sons and my nephews nieces to hold a fixed job. trusting God I do want the powerful anointed man of God Alpha Lukau to pray in my situations and prophesies Over me and my whole family. Thankyou God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
19
Heavenly Father we want to thank you that the Peanuts kittens ###, ###, ###, and ### are getting adopted today. Please watch over them and see that they are going to good homes. Also please help them adjust to their new homes and the other pets easily. Praise God for their new families. Could...
Replies
12
Views
53
Please pray there is peace at home today... Son got friends over later and I'm hoping boyfriend does not come home tonight he by his mom as I'm tired if fights I really gave no energy in Stressed with work being quiet stressed son might repeat year please I can't deal with this tonight I need to...
Replies
7
Views
18
May you please pray for me I have things moving inside my body, I'm not working, I'm a single mother to my lovely son, and I really need to be healed so that I can work for my son. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
14
Please pray for opened nostrils so that I can sleep (some kind of flu). Also against dryness in my breathing organs and skin. EASY EFFORTLESS BREATHING. Normal acid, no gastritis. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom