2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray my resume shine n I land that weekend holiday job soon. Pray the bed bugs go away, wish my landlord took care of the mice, bed bugs, and bugs, etc.
Replies
7
Views
13
Asking prayer for God's favor, wisdom and direction etc. in finding an awesome new tenant to be able to rent to... that I find the exact person the LORD will have me deal with.
Replies
7
Views
19
Please pray things go well for my granddaughter tomorrow. Also, please pray things turn around for my daughter. Please pray she finds happiness. And pray that things are good with her and her children.
Replies
9
Views
24
Pray that I obtain employment that will be more than enough to pay my bills and other necessities. I am in need of a home new vehicle (reliable transportation). Assist me with the grieving loss of my beloved son. Pray that my eldest son sustain employment to be able to pay his creditors and...
Replies
8
Views
44
Dear God, bless all the plumbers. Save their souls and bring them all to church tonight for prayer meeting. My toilet broke down and water was pouring down the stairs. I called a plumber and he came running. He stopped all the water and fix the toilet. God bless them all.
Replies
10
Views
16
Tomorrow I and my brother ### plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before...
Replies
11
Views
20
Pray ### answers me today and owns up to the little mistake he made.
Replies
8
Views
15
Hey everyone. I have a prayer request. I made a mistake and did something I feel guilty about (this was several weeks ago). I have asked for forgiveness and I know God has forgiven me but it is still in my head. Please pray that I am about to forget it and thanking God for a fresh start. I have...
Replies
10
Views
87
Pray that the asbestos lawyers try harder to get ### more money now. Pray that they send ### at least $###.
Replies
7
Views
97
Back
Top Bottom