2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I want to appreciate God for the privilege He gave to me to see my ID card, I return all glory honour and ###.
Replies
11
Views
22
I need prayers for my eyes and my body please I can't go back to work. And I need prayers for my son ###.
Replies
19
Views
41
Please pray for my son. He gave many interviews today and many more before this too. May something good happen. He needs a full-time job and health insurance.
Replies
26
Views
106
I have been living with a spiritual husband for over 10 years now and it's really frustrating. I need prayers and deliverance.
Replies
9
Views
16
Due severe back I could not sit, sleep and walk properly. Please help me and I need your prayer support for healing in the name of Jesus.
Replies
14
Views
30
Pray God will give me great favor with the companies I interviewed with and that I will be called today and invited to final interview that results in a great job offer, great relationships and great job. Make the interviews fun and easy. Open a door no man can shut.
Replies
11
Views
21
Heavenly father, I thanked you for everything that you'd given to me and my family, As am going on with our lives here in my own country, Help me to walk with faith and surrender all my thoughts to you. Your will be done lord, not ours, but yours. Am praying too, my Lord, that please help us...
Replies
9
Views
13
Lord I pray that I get to move into this house in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
8
Views
14
Good evening, am still here waiting for God mercy in my life.
Replies
10
Views
43
Lord Jesus let everything be fine with us ### friends let us always be together and grow with love honesty and care till eternity... Thankyou Jesus Praise u Jesus Adore u Jesus Have Mercy on Us... Ame
Replies
7
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom