2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear prayer warriors I am in huge debts beyond my capacity to repay unless there's divine help.. I'm under acute depression kindly pray that I get divine help and blessings.. Thanks so much ###
Replies
11
Views
29
Please continue to pray for my job applications and financial breakthrough for my family. Thanks
Replies
10
Views
26
Praying for the payment of all our loans and debts. Lord pls help me and my husband in our finances. Help us to pay all our loans and debts as soon as possible. Please help us to be a good stewards of your richness oh lord. All the people that we have debts and loans are already asking for...
Replies
10
Views
19
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
10
Views
99
Please pray for toddler ### in ### who has a serious cancer and has to have painful injections. For ### who I think is recovering from cancer and for my friend ### who recently lost her grandfather and suffers MS. Please pray that GOD heals all three of them, but most of all, Spiritually...
Replies
9
Views
16
Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! Now I'm at...
Replies
9
Views
23
Dear Lord.... *Please pray for my students this coming school year to love to learn, do their best and believe in themselves.....Please guide me to be a good teacher to each one of them to help them succeed. *Prayers for my dear dog, ###...who we had to put to sleep. So sad... :0( *Wrap your...
Replies
9
Views
51
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
10
Views
25
Please I get a finance blessing tonight
Replies
9
Views
158
Please pray for me... I wish that I can pass the board exam and my civil exam... Thank you
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom