2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

A prayer for ###. I pray that he gets his settlement and he uses it to move to where he can be successful in ###. It is pending, but it could change his life forever. I pray he gets it soon. I pray that his success will remove him from the criminal elements. I pray he is so self sufficient that...
Replies
11
Views
53
I pray for my online business to grow in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
32
Please pray with me that we will raise funds for the retrieval of my box at the insurance firm. Yours faithfully...
Replies
9
Views
44
Good day I am desperately seeking help. I am at the end of the rope with no knots to hold on to. I have asked pastors for help but after a while they just lost contact. I have no doubt something has been done to my boyfriend (now my ex-boyfriend). He broke off our healthy, loving, and blessed...
Replies
9
Views
140
Our Heavenly Father we thank you for the great gift of life that you have given us and the blessings which you bestow upon us. Merciful Lord we humbly ask you to forgive us all the sins that we have committed, knowingly or unknowingly, against You and against our fellow human beings. Precious...
Replies
8
Views
61
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
12
Views
29
Thank you so much Lord for all the blessings and we are so healthy with all of my family in your mercy and powerful of all above amen
Replies
11
Views
25
Tomorrow I and my brother ### plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before...
Replies
13
Views
28
Please pray that God's is Ever with me Helping me in all ways, guiding, blessing, providing for, healing, delivering me and granting His power, favor and peace
Replies
10
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom