2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please God, can ### get better and hopefully she doesn't have bone cancer. Please help her get better. Help her find help and a cure if it is###.
Replies
10
Views
62
### is well no more evil division between ### and ### for now on now. ### is honest with ### about his intentions with her and he is always in contact with ### for now on
Replies
10
Views
162
Praise the Lord faster Plz pray for my son ### ### ### Good health (suffering blood cancer) now never admit in hospital. Plz pray for my husband ### problem pray for my family plz plz plz =F0=9F=99=8F=F0=9F=99=8F=F0=9F=99=8F
Replies
2
Views
7
Please pray for my daughter ### is very sick and is being treated but is not getting better plz pray for my daughter sir
Replies
9
Views
15
Please pray for sister ### ### who has cancer that God's loving arms grace blessings protection salvation heal her keep her healthy and safe that holy spirit walk and guide her in Jesus' loving name amen
Replies
12
Views
23
I need Holy Spirit. Please pray for anointing upon me. I want to preach gospel according to God's will and want to do everything as My beloved Christ did in Jesus' name. I want miracle, heavenly door be open to do miracle to fulfill God's promises. I want to live the life as a king, like a...
Replies
10
Views
18
Then do what You feel is best. Father God in Jesus's Name do for me what YOU KNOW is the very best. amen.
Replies
9
Views
144
The enemy really has been attacking both my knees w/ pain. Pls pray tht God will heal both knees asap. Thanks. Pls cont. to pray tht I will be able to get all of my paperwork done on sat. I'm behind bc i have been so ill. thanks!
Replies
12
Views
79
I have not heard if the contract I am working on is going to extend or end on ###/###/####.
Replies
9
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom