2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Prayers that my son and I will both find full-time jobs. I am so very worried about money and our home. Please keep us in your prayers. I pray for all of the prayer warriors on this site. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
24
Praise the Lord, please pray for me for a quick miracle breakthrough on financial blessings, prosperity, success, health, wealth, a house, my ###, the same for my daughter's family and friends this year in Jesus' name.
Replies
2
Views
12
Please continue to pray for my ill health and the sale of an eco-tourism here in ### and the business dealings from ###.
Replies
10
Views
22
God please don't let these people stop our benefits, please in Jesus name Amen. Please!!!! How are going to live without money?
Replies
17
Views
35
1 My request is my family has been under the enemy that my family will not prosper I want that chain to be broken 2 I want to get married and my boyfriend's name is ### I want God to take control 3 for God to bless me with a blessed child 4 I was working with ### I pray God for my contract...
Replies
8
Views
37
Please pray for us. My ###'s son who I have been raising as my own because his mother left, was taking out of the home unlawfully yesterday and today we filed a motion for temporary custody until the final order. Please pray that our baby can come home. He must be so scared and confused.
Replies
10
Views
29
Please pray for ###, he has taken his first step against Alcoholism by calling about the vivitrol shot. The devil is trying to destroy this plan and the plan for salvation. Please pray for deliverance from his ex by use of Satan. And a wall of protection while he is transformed into the man God...
Replies
18
Views
77
1 My request is my family has been under the enemy that my family will not prosper I want that chain to be broken 2 I want to get married and my boyfriend's name is ### I want God to take control 3 for God to bless me with a blessed child 4 I was working with ### I pray God for my contract...
Replies
6
Views
33
My daughter ### challenged by painful growth at the back on the left side. On palpation hard mass is felt. Prayer request for Divine health now in Jesus Name
Replies
9
Views
18
Please pray for my family. We are really getting deeper into poverty and misery. Our finances are an embarrassment. We really need prayers. We've tried our best but nothing worked. Jesus is our last and only hope.
Replies
8
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom