2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my ### to get help with his business. He got some disappointing news today about his company and needs help with it getting back on track. Please pray that everything works out in the way it needs to and that his stress, fear, and anxieties are taken away. I am asking these...
Replies
3
Views
24
Pray for my family especially for my ### to control his anger, to have more faith in Jesus, to complete his final year with a Good result. Also for my ### to avoid alcoholism.
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray for me, I’m pregnant but bleeding and it pains. I got so many miscarriages and I don’t want it to happen again. Please pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
33
### (kidney patient) wants to get relief and eye vision and to get a house his own.
Replies
4
Views
13
Hello friends, I'm ### from ### just need your prayers because I have no tuition for my studies. I'm a student at high school... LETS BE FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK NAME: ### ### ###
Replies
3
Views
141
My father passed away recently. I can't get out of the sorrow. And pl. pray for my mother too.
Replies
6
Views
21
Thank you, Father, for You’ve been hearing our request for Our President, His Staff, Healing of Our House, Senate and Supreme Court, for letting Your people, who are called by Your Name, humble themselves and pray, seeking Your Face, turning from our wicked ways — you promise to hear from...
Replies
2
Views
117
Please pray for my dad to be healed from the pain and urinary incontinence after prostate cancer surgery. In Jesus' name, let him be healed 100 percent by the blood of Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
37
Dear brother please prayer for me tomorrow my nursing interview is there please prayer for me I will pass interview
Replies
5
Views
15
Please pray with and for me to find a good job soon. Pray for my mother's health and for financial blessings and may God grant her debt-free life. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom