2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

😢 😢 😢 GOD I'm lost... GOD I'm hurting.... GOD I'm tired.... GOD I'm afraid.... GOD I need you to show up mighty and strong in my life.... GOD I need you.......
Replies
5
Views
18
I'm sorry to hear about your distressing situation. It's important to seek help from local authorities or organizations that can provide support and protection. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a trusted individual who can assist you. Here is the redacted...
Replies
6
Views
29
Tonight, I have to go to a prayer meeting! Let us pray that the Lord will bless very strong this prayer meeting! Let us pray, that the Lord will urge, inspire and guide my brothers and sisters to pray for me and my brother ###! Let us pray, that the Lord will hear and answer powerfully to every...
Replies
7
Views
25
Pray ### and ### are ok and all ### wanted with me was to ask a question about Christmas. Pray they stay well and their marriage and everything is good. Pray for ###'s reading.
Replies
4
Views
14
Praise the Lord bro. Please pray for my personal life bro.. And also about my studies and financial problems And my spiritual life and the person whom I want to marry.. By God's grace I need him in my life time.
Replies
6
Views
20
Please pray that ###'s fever goes down and he is restored back to health. Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
11
Pray for my not ### year results to pass
Replies
5
Views
22
Please pray for me to get some finances so that I will get my home fixed. Also asking for prayers for people everywhere including my ### partners.
Replies
6
Views
13
Ente ### inu Gulf il oru joli sheriyakunnathinum, madi koodathe pokunnathinum vendi prarthikkanam.
Replies
6
Views
136
Back
Top Bottom