Trip

MVF

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### and ### as they will be traveling in ugly weather and unprotected lands.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is on a road trip for my graduation. So much is going wrong. Satan has attacked this trip so much - and I'm graduating with a degree studying matters of faith. It's dark and raining and we have an hour left of travel. Please pray. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
152
Please pray my mother is kept safe on her trip tomorrow
Replies
11
Views
616
Having severe indigestion right now and it is not anything else. Am supposed to go on a trip tmrow morning and not sure should proceed.
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom