Pray to get ### job back, ###'ve ...

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I left a job, a good job, for another job that I thought was going to be great. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I have had back pain for many years and it escalated at the new job. I was not able to think straight and left the job. I now have tremendous regrets and unfortunately I could...
Replies
10
Views
549
Please pray for me so that I get job back in ###.
Replies
6
Views
150
Pray for the lying Brigs Security Supervisor ### to never be believed by management when he lies about good Officers like ### sleeping on the job. Pray for the good Brigs Security Guard ### to not be disciplined or terminated because of the lying Supervisor ### telling lies about him sleeping at...
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom