I'm suffering from chronic cold and severe ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GERD Esophagitis Chronic Gastritis SIBO or IBS Terrible digestion, acid reflux, severe bloating / inflammation, gas, gas pain from foods fermenting and many other symptoms... I can't go through it all I would spend all night writing.. Been suffering with these issues for over 2 years...
Replies
7
Views
233
My friend is suffering the horrible consequences of a failed back surgery. He has chronic nerve pain in his back and legs and suffers from severe insomnia. He had a great life prior to this and now he's living a nightmare. Medications do not help and doctors dismiss him. Please pray to take his...
Replies
8
Views
432
Hi, I come to you to ask you to pray for my healing. Due to workplace bullying by my boss, I developed chronic stress and insomnia, which has caused me to rapidly age 20 years in under 2 months. I am not over-exaggerating; I am 47 years old and had perfect, flawless skin, but the stress and...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom