Certificate

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please that someone help me to get an death certificate of ### here in ###.
Replies
9
Views
131
Please pray for my teammate ### who is taking a teaching certification test today. Pray that she passes is and able recall all the answers she has been studying so hard for. Give her peace, confidence, and discernment. I’m asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
209
Hi everyone, I take my xray board certification exam tomorrow! I am asking for prayers and support to pass my exam to become an RT (R) so I can continue to be apart of patients’ healing journeys. Thank you so much
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom