Please pray for my new job offer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting urgent prayers for my daughter ### that her background check gets cleared for her new job offer which she has been wanting to go from ### years and got the offer now. Heavenly Father hear our prayer Lord Jesus please hear my prayer. Please pray that every background check every...
Replies
9
Views
186
Hi, I've been unemployed since mid March. I recently was contacted about a job in a government agency which I know I'd be great for. I've passed my background and reference checks. Please pray that they contact me with an offer today or tomorrow.
Replies
9
Views
135
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom