Dear Sir Pls pray for my financial ###

Thoralim

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Sir Pls pray for my financial condition, the interest charges are mounting day by day and I am slipping into heavy debts pls tell me some kind of prayers so that I am out of this danger. My life is in danger, I need God now more than ever.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ###, currently iam struggling with finance , my life is getting worse every day, i find it very very hard to deal with my commitments, so i decided to start a very small buisness but iam afraid things might no go the way i want, so please help me to pray for my new buisness, cause...
Replies
9
Views
157
Dear Heavenly Father, I don't know why my financial is tight now, upon I settle one for all childrens fee, then a lot of sudden fees come again.... Lord, sometimes I really lost, my relative ask me change believer (he is Christian previously), as he said their GOD give them wealth and run...
Replies
6
Views
203
pls pray that my financial aid for the university "review" is accepted ASAP
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom