2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

please pray for my ### to speak highly of his employers and his workplace, please help my ### to very carefully consider the impact of his words in the employment market. please pray that my ### will have a positive attitude towards his work and his employers and the work environment... and work...
Replies
11
Views
33
Pray for me and my family and my ### ### ### pray for me and ### ### ### sale
Replies
8
Views
17
Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
10
Views
67
I pray for ### to call me, and I pray for ###'s soul.. ### needs Jesus so badly. Please help me pray.
Replies
8
Views
19
Please pray for ### for getting a job soon.
Replies
8
Views
20
Brother please pray for my marriage with ###. I believe in God and please help me so all my dreams will come true. Amen
Replies
8
Views
23
My brother met with an accident this morning; his head got injured very badly. He is in ICU. Please pray for my brother. I believe God will make him stand up before Christmas.
Replies
10
Views
30
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
7
Views
14
Oh lord please pray for me, as I have my exam tomorrow I should do well give me the strength, knowledge, guidance, and protect me from all the danger and bless me. And as I'm not well, heal my health please hear my prayer and bless me to write my exam well tomorrow and heal my health in the name...
Replies
9
Views
21
Hello sir this Sunday our church preach about laziness. In Mathew 25:26. but sir I am ### years old. I am sickle cell positive patient. When I work hard I got full body pain in crisis. Some time lack of blood. Taking blood transfusion. I stop work many places because of my sickness. So I can't...
Replies
2
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom