My ###

Tina Rae James

Prayer Partner
I pray for ### to call me, and I pray for ###'s soul.. ### needs Jesus so badly. Please help me pray.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please help me. As you know, my wife is in heaven with you. You called for her while we were sleeping a few days ago. I appreciate that she didn't suffer but I miss her tremendously and can't to see her again when you call for me. Please her with my grief and financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
241
My dad recently got diagnosed with a brain tumor. I could use all the prayer. He's ### and lives in ###. He's the type of guy who doesn't want to tell anyone what is going on. To that point, when I was ### I found out he had already had and beaten a version of leukemia without letting anyone in...
Replies
8
Views
110
Please pray to God and ask Him if my son ###'s new medicine will help him and not have a bad reaction mentally. Please pray for his safety, happiness and that they will work well for him with no bad side effects. He is so sensitive to new meds and it is scary when they change them. I ask in the...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom