Hello sir ...

Aionolex

Disciple of Prayer
Hello sir this Sunday our church preach about laziness. In Mathew 25:26. but sir I am ### years old. I am sickle cell positive patient. When I work hard I got full body pain in crisis. Some time lack of blood. Taking blood transfusion. I stop work many places because of my sickness. So I can't work hard. In this case am I lazy in good eye?
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
152
Hello sir! I hope this meets you well? And thanks for all you do. May the oil on your end never run dry, amen 🙏. Pls my prayer points are regarding my son called ### for God to bring him back to Him and make a way for him concerning job and put an end to smoking weed in his life 🙏. Also a good...
Replies
7
Views
438
Hello sir/ ma'am, I am ### from northeast India my father has prostate cancer his name is ###. please pray for my father he is in a serious condition. we din't have any means to save him only God can save him Dear sir/ma'am, we need your help 🙏🏽.
Replies
5
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom